- Winner of numerous international computer Go tournaments.
- The result of over twenty years research and development.
- Five levels of play from beginner to expert.
- Handicap option.
- Board sizes 19x19, 13x13 and 9x9.
- Load and Save options (now in both SGF and ISHI format).
- Step back/forwards to any point in the game.
- Works on Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/Vista or Linux (with Wine)
Scoring a 9x9 game
9th KGS Computer Go Tournament 2005 - winner
Computer Olympiad 2002 Maastricht, Holland - winner
21st Century Cup 2001 York, USA - winner
CGF 1999 Tsukuba, Japan - winner
Ing 1999 Shanghai, China - winner
Top 3 placing in every tournament entered since 1996
Independently ranked #1 Go software in rec.games.go F.A.Q.
Over 400,000 copies sold in Japan!
Yours from only $39.95 !!